10 Ideas for Having a Bar Outside
Living on the outskirts has its drawbacks, but also its advantages: larger houses, with more space and, probably, with garden. Have you thought about putting a bar outside? It’s not something very common, but when you see the result that the following images offer, you may change your mind. They are perfect for a family meeting or for a party with friends.
- A porch with a lot of life. A covered we have the barbecue and the area where you can give the last touch to the food. To delimit the area a large L-shaped bar with capacity for 10 people.
- Glass doors. We found a place reserved for food, with a table and two chairs, and a bar that communicates with the kitchen. They could not miss the concrete chimneys for when temperatures lower.
- A kiosk with everything at hand. An excellent garden with swimming pool, sun loungers with parasol and a cabin in the garden perfectly equipped so you don’t need to be in and out of the house.
- A well-conditioned enclosure. The stoves located next to the sofas create a comfortable atmosphere even in winter. To make the evening more enjoyable, a small bar with bar included.
- The magic of the crystal. The personalized design of the stools creates an innovative atmosphere. On the one hand, there is a bar area with wooden floors and, on the other hand, a resting space with grass.
- An original serving hatch. There are seats in the kitchen and in the yard to accommodate more people. Next door, we see an oriental-style relaxation area with seating and auxiliary tables upholstered in golden tones.
- A tropical hut. Outside is a bar, but inside contains a sauna. The lounger is just a few steps from the bar, so you can lie down and take a drink in the midst of this oasis of peace and tranquility.
- Bamboo in a backyard. The bar area has been perfectly integrated with stainless steel appliances and stools. The bamboo fibers from the roof protect from the sun while you’re taking something.
- Size doesn’t matter. Any corner, however small, is valid for a bar. In this example, they have coated a wall with bamboo and placed over a wooden envelope.
- Swings for seats. The wood and the straw that covers the roof are the only materials of this space where to ‘ balance ‘. There are also small stools made with logs.